We are pioneers in online gaming, with talented people and innovative, patented technology. We own and operate several market-leading brands in the largest markets in the world and have about 500 team members globally, all committed to building something amazing, pushing our boundaries and having fun in the process. We’ve been disrupting online social casino and poker gaming since 2010 and bringing fun and excitement to millions of customers. At VGW, we have a modern approach to getting work done and a focus on creating an environment where amazing people can do amazing work. That means giving you the flexibility you need, providing spaces that will keep you comfortable and finding opportunities for you to keep learning and growing.
About The Role
As an Acquisition Marketing Executive, you’ll set up, monitor, manage and analyse the acquisition team’s digital marketing campaigns - across Social, Search and Display. Reporting into the Head of Acquisition Marketing, the role will lead on campaign creation and optimisation, campaign planning, testing and reporting for our Global Poker and Fend Off Sports brands. Ultimately the mission is to find ways to maximise return on ad spend (ROAS) and increase the LTV of our players.
On a day to day basis, you can expect to:
- Manage campaign setup and optimisation across Facebook, Snapchat & Programmatic channels, including (but not limited too) briefing in creative concepts, manage the program at an Ad / Ad set and campaign level and managing all testing within the platform
- Deliver New Paying customers at or below CPA targets
- Own weekly and monthly reporting of User Acquisition performance across channels for the Global Poker brand
- Represent Global Poker and Fend Off Sports Acquisition in key meetings, updating on performance and trends across managed platforms and unattributed sources
- Carry out ad-hoc analysis into campaigns, creative and funnel metrics to understand key drivers for performance
- Work closely with other Marketing teams to plan upcoming campaigns and creative direction
- Provide the rest of the marketing team (retention, marketing science etc) broader, relevant, market trends on competitors for Poker and Professional sports
- Work with the Head of Acquisition to plan and execute against a continuous testing schedule
- Run at least one Audience, Creative and Landing Page test each month
- Work with our partners at Facebook and Snapchat to test different campaign optimisations
You’ll be an experienced Acquisition/Performance Marketing Executive with a passion for your craft. The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Bachelor’s degree qualification in marketing, business administration, related discipline or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in Acquisition/Performance Marketing with a focus on Facebook, Programmatic and Google
- At least 2 years’ experience in the gaming industry
- Solid understanding of the Casino and Poker Products
- Experience in social media optimisation, specifically Facebook and Ads manager
- Ability to create and deliver performance reporting, for delivery up to GM Level
- Experience and confidence in managing large budgets
The salary range for this position is $75,000 - $125,000
If you’re interested in finding out more, apply now.
We’ll be in touch soon.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed